Arthur Agricultural Society Fair Ambassador Program
Rules for the Ambassador of the Fair Program:
1. Female or Male participants must be between the ages of 17-22 as of August 17th, 2023.
2. Participants must reside in Arthur or the surrounding area.
3. Sponsors are required for each participant. There is NO entry fee for this Program.
4. Each participant will be interviewed by a panel of Judges.
5. Each participant must prepare a short speech (2-3 minutes) on an agricultural oriented subject which will be delivered along with an impromptu question at the Ambassador Program Friday, Sept. 8th, 2023 at 8:00 pm.
6. All participants will be in the parade on Friday, Sept. 8th, 2023.
7. The winner is announced on Sunday, Sept. 10th, 2023 around 3:00 pm.
8. The winner will be expected to attend the following functions: O.A.A.S. Convention in February; CNE Ambassador of the Fair Competition; the Ambassador Program in 2024 and as well as any other events where the Agricultural Society needs representation.
9. Each participant will be a part of the workshop and photo session that takes place in summer 2023 to help prepare for the Program in September.
Closing Date for Entries for the Ambassador of the Fair Program is July 15th 2023, all entries should be brought forth to the Ambassador Coordinators or the current Ambassador.
For more information, please contact the Ambassador Coordinators:
Debbie Atkinson 519-848-6365 or 519-831-2841
Kaitlin Brown 519-604-8325
Each participant is required to demonstrate understanding of the rules of the Ambassador Program by signing a contract which will be followed by the winner.
PLEASE NOTE: These rules may change at the discretion of the Arthur Agricultural Society. Each participant or winner will be made aware of any changes.
Like our Facebook page: “Arthur Ambassador of the Fair Program”
Follow us on Instagram @arthurfairambassador