Friday, September 6th, 2019 7:00 PM
PARADE ROUTE: St. John Church Parking Lot (Georgina Street)
Committee: Barb Twiss, Seth Emke, Ivan McCready, Carl Billiald, Susan Shaw, Gil Reid and Jenny Bodz
Fall Fair Theme: “Mason Jars and Vintage Cars”
No Entry Fee
1. All entries in the parade must be at the St. John Church Parking Lot before 6:30 P.M. and registered to be judged, please be on time.
2. If you wish to preregister your float, tractor, vehicle, costume, etc. to help the judges out please call Jenny @ 519 362 0597
3. Judging: 6:30 P.M. Friday, September 6th, 2019
4. The Parade begins at 7:00 P.M. Sharp! ROUTE: St. John Church Parking Lot, right onto Georgina St., right onto Charles St.; Right onto George St; Right onto Frederick St and left up onto Tucker St to the Fairgrounds entrance (Ball Diamond parking lot)
5. No Articles and/or Candies, etc to be thrown from the floats while in the parade; HAND OUTS ONLY!
6. ABSOLUTELY NO Extra riders on tractors!!!; please observe Farm Safety rules when operating machinery.
Floats - Prizes: $20.00; $15.00; $10.00
1. Best Decorated float for a Family or Clan
2. Best Decorated Commercial/Business float
3. Best Decorated Church/School Float
4. Best Decorated Organization or Association Float (Minor Sports)
5. Best Float decorated to the theme of the Fall Fair
6. Best Decorated 4H Group Float
Motorized Vehicles - Prizes: $10.00; $8.00; $5.00
7. Antique Tractors - owner’s name, model & year visibly displayed
8. Motor vehicle - owner’s name, model & year visibly displayed
9. Fair Ambassadors Contestants – best decorated
<Space will be provided at the Fair Grounds to display cars & antique tractors etc.>
Animal’s - Prizes: $10.00; $8.00; $5.00
10. Best dressed horse or pony and rider (all ages)
11. Best decorated horse drawn vehicle
Children’s Parade - 12 years and under - Prizes: $5.00; $4.00; $3.00; $2.00
Rules: 1. No Entry Fee 2. Please Be on Time 3. Animals must be on a leash or in a crate
Contestants to be at St. John Church Parking lot by 6:30 P.M. and be registered to be judged, please be on time.
12. Best dressed costume for the Fair theme
13. Best decorated child’s bicycle or tricycle (child must accompany in costume)
14. Best costumed parent and child with wagon, cart or stroller
15. Best dressed child in a costume not mentioned above.