Friday, September 11th, 2020 7:00 PM
PARADE ROUTE: To Be Determined
Committee: Barb Twiss, Susan Shaw, Ivan McCready, Heather & Bart Rosegaar, Carl Billiald, Gil Reid Bruce McIntosh and Jenny Bodz
Fall Fair Theme: “Family Ties and Homemade Pies”
No Entry Fee
1. All entries in the parade must be at the Start Location of Parade (TBD) before 6:30 P.M. and registered to be judged, please be on time.
2. If you wish to preregister your float, tractor, vehicle, costume, etc. to help the judges out please call Jenny @ 519 362 0597
3. Judging: 6:30 P.M. Friday, September 11th, 2020
4. The Parade begins at 7:00 P.M. Sharp!
5. No Articles and/or Candies, etc to be thrown from the floats while in the parade; HAND OUTS ONLY!
6. ABSOLUTELY NO Extra riders on tractors!!!; please observe Farm Safety rules when operating machinery.
Floats - Prizes: $20.00; $15.00; $10.00
1. Best Decorated float for a Family or Clan
2. Best Decorated Commercial/Business float
3. Best Decorated Organization or Association Float (Church, School, 4H & Minor Sports)
4. Best Float decorated to the theme of the Fall Fair
Motorized Vehicles - Prizes: $10.00; $8.00; $5.00
6. Antique Tractors - owner’s name, model & year visibly displayed
7. Motor vehicle - owner’s name, model & year visibly displayed
8. Fair Ambassadors Contestants – best decorated
<Space will be provided at the Fair Grounds to display cars & antique tractors etc.>
Animal’s - Prizes: $10.00; $8.00; $5.00
9. Best dressed horse or pony and rider (all ages)
10. Best decorated horse drawn vehicle
Children’s Parade - 12 years and under - Prizes: $5.00; $4.00; $3.00; $2.00
Rules: 1. No Entry Fee 2. Please Be on Time 3. Animals must be on a leash or in a crate
Contestants to be at Parade Route start location (TBD)by 6:30 P.M. and be registered to be judged, please be on time.
11. Best dressed costume for the Fair theme
12. Best decorated child’s bicycle or tricycle (child must accompany in costume)
13. Best costumed parent and child with wagon, cart or stroller
14. Best dressed child in a costume not mentioned above.