Bernardin of Canada Ltd. Specials
Class 32B: 2018 Bernardin of Canada LTD. Specials
1. Use of Bernardin Mason Jars/Snap lids must accompany each entry, as proof of purchase. Bernardin jam/jelly Award requires Bernardin Pectin package or UPC as proof of purchase.
2. All entries will be judged on appearance, texture and creativity of recipe and presentation. Decision of Fair judge will be final.
3. Winner’s name and address must be submitted with each entry.
4. All first place winners must submit proof of purchase, photograph for gift pack competition, itemized description/cost and signed release form giving the sponsor (Bernardin) permission to use, without payment, the winner’s name and/or photograph in any other advertising or publicity.
5. National Gift Pack contest prizes will be sent directly to the winners.
For recipes and helpful hints on Home Canning visit:
B-1.) Bernardin Best of Show Award
“Best Home Canning” entry submitted in a Bernardin Mason jar and SNAP Lid.
Judges choice of Best Home Canning.
Entry from among qualifiers in Class 32: Domestic Preserves.
1st Prize $30.00 Gift Certificate plus rosette Prize ribbon
B-2.) Bernardin Jam/Jelly Award
Best jam/jelly using Bernardin pectin.
One 8oz jar chosen from section 9-19 Class 32 Preserves will win this prize.
1st $20.00 gift certificate plus Rosette Prize Ribbon
B-3.) Bernardin Gift Pack Competition
Best Gift Pack submitted in Bernardin mason jars and snap lids. Judges select winner based on creativity, quality of home canned product, perceived value & appropriateness of presentation
1st $20.00 gift certificate
B-4.) Bernardin Snap Lid / Mason Jar Creative Craft Award
Best Decorative or Functional Homemade Craft using a Bernardin mason jar(s) and/or 2 piece SNAP lid
CRAFT MAY NOT BE SHOWN FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS IN A ROW
1st Prize $20.00 Gift Certificate